FLORIDA

FLORIDA

Friday, April 22, 2011

48 Hours

How close!  It is hard to believe that we are this point, ready to travel, so quickly - but it is here!

I am on a plane now coming home from working in Boston this week.  I have SOOOO much to do tomorrow to be ready to leave Friday afternoon.  It will be BUSY BUSY BUSY at my house until we leave. 

I have precious little packages, notes, hugs, and kisses to carry to these sweet and deserving children.  I cannot wait to meet all of them waiting on their moms and dads and to take pictures to send back home.  I can't wait to post pictures and share what it is all like...we just want to be there!

Please pray for us as we prepare to travel...that I don't forget anything (MAINLY THE IMPORTANT THINGS!).  Also please pray for Thomas.  This will be a long 24 hours of travel for him at only 4!  Maybe while you are at it, pray for us too - for patience!!  :))))

I will post before we leave!  Thank you to each of you for the support and love we feel!

PS - I started a shutterfly site where we will post pictures from our journey (it is easier to post multiple pics there than on a blog!).  The address is http://bringingvikahome.shutterfly.com/  I will upload pics to albums every few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment