FLORIDA

FLORIDA

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trying to find humor....

So...the devil thought he could have fun with me today and try to steal my joy.  OK...maybe he did have a laugh or two...but I will get the last one!

We want to fly Delta because we have some unused tickets (money on Delta) that will help pay for our airfare on this trip.  They have not made it easy.  We fly a lot...so we know the routine, but I have LITERALLY spent about 5 hours today dealing with it.  I have to actually see a ticket agent Friday when I return to ATL Friday to get the tix (don't ask me??? something about it being an adoption fare).  UGH!!!!!!!!

On to better topics - we have had so many dear friends help us.  Anything from offering to drive us to the airport and pick us up (never thought of that expense!) to boarding for our dogs to donations...we are grateful and humbled.  We know God will provide all that we need and more.

More to tell about my conversation with Vika yesterday, but I will save that for tomorrow.  For today, Delta has worn me out!!!!!!!!

Tonight...I pray for Vicki and her family waiting on their SDA appointment.  Vicki, I just know it will be soon.  Hugs! 

(and pray for my mood after dealing with Delta tonight!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment