FLORIDA

FLORIDA

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A friend of mine sent us an email today that was beyond touching.  Among many things, it talked about something that 2 or 3 of you have mentioned to me on the phone or in messages.  This is the only part of her letter I will quote, but she stated it so well, I have to share it (hope you don't mind!!  :)))  ).  She is so right and we are so blessed! I love you, friend! 

"I think that it is so special that you are traveling and beginning this journey on Easter --- A time of re-birth and new-life!!!  A celebration of Hope fulfilled!  This is truly Easter for all of you and especially Vika!  Her life is forever changed and she is “re-born”!"

To God be the Glory - HAPPY EASTER to all of you.  And to you, my wonderful friend, thank you.  Your words will literally travel with me each day we are there!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. You'll have more people praying for you than you realize. Also, enjoy the time, many people miss it after returning... and know God will be working his will out in your lives while you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian,
    Thank you. We will. I have anxiety with a 4 year old, but I also know God can use him! Oleksandr, the Director knows he is coming and asked if he would like to play with the younger children. I think that even he can be a light. I will be praying for all of my friends here as we make this trip. I still PLAN to make 2 trips, but will see what is best once I get there!
    Blessed Easter to your Family

    ReplyDelete