FLORIDA

FLORIDA

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Taking packages of love...

A few adoptive families have asked us to carry little things to their chidlren when we go next week.  I am so happy to be able to do this, but it reminds me of when I would send little clothes, or pictures, or knitted stuffed animals to Thomas in Guatemala via another family on their pick-up trip.  I was always so appreciative but I also know the heavy feeling in your heart when you are sending packages and not able to be there yourself.  It hurts...and right now my heart hurts for these families and for all caught up in the state of confusion that is Ukrainian adoptions right now. 

Please pray for these families and their waiting children.  These are not babies...these are children that know they are being adopted (many teenagers) and are having to wait.  There is no way this process makes sense to these kids when it doesn't to us, as adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment