FLORIDA

FLORIDA

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So...just checking in!  We still have friends in Ukraine and MANY waiting to travel. I know each of them can use your prayers! 

I bought my ticket today to go back and bring Vika home.  I will fly from Chicago a week from tomorrow!  As much as I don't want to go back I have a dear friend going with me and we are determined to make a difference in the lives of some children while we are there.  A lot of the kids we will see are being hosted in the US this summer.  That is so exciting for them and their families.  Please pray for all involved!!!

2 comments:

  1. Will you look up 14 - almost 15 year old - Vladimir aka Vova, while you are there and give him a hug or something for us? He is the one coming to my parent's house this summer. We are all very excited!

    I hope you have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael...did you get my message?

    ReplyDelete